Amy S. Lasseter obtained a bachelor’s degree in Child and Family Development from the University of Georgia. Then, in 2006, she earned her master’s degree from the Community Counseling program at North Georgia University.
With over 11 years of experience in the professional field, 8 years in business, and managing two companies, she’s worked for companies and agencies:
- Department of Family and Children Services
- Advantage Behavioral Health Systems
- Advantage Counseling Services
- Project Family
She has worked with the elderly and disabled, foster care youth, provided intensive services in home, parenting skill classes, home and placement assessments.
As a professional in the community Amy maintains membership with the American Counseling Association and holds certifications in:
- Positive Discipline, Parenting Educator
- Compassion Fatigue
- Board Certified Telehealth Counselor (in-process of submitting my application, courses are completed)
She is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in state of Georgia, License Number: LPC006359
Other Areas Of Support: In-person & Online Counseling
- Postpartum Depression
- Anticipatory/Grief & Loss
- Parenting & Relationship Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Transition & Adjustment Issues
Amy’s Fun Facts
She loves coffee, chocolate chip cookie dough, her family, laughter, ballet, burlesque aerobics, yoga, being silly with her kids, the smell of campfires, quiet mornings, reading, journaling, deep conversations and talking about all forms of spirituality.
Additionally, she becomes more skilled everyday at figuring out the messy middle of life and transitions whether she likes it or not!