Full/Part-Time Contract Position, Athens, GA
Holistic Therapies & Consulting (HT&C) is a growing, private mental health company located in Athens, Georgia. We view clients within the context of their environments in order to better understand who they are and how we can help empower them to overcome their personal challenges.
We use Mindfulness, CBT, Family Systems, Adlerian, and several other approaches in our work. As a growing company, we strive to fill the gaps within our community so that everyone has the opportunity to have the support they need to lead a full, contented life.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Psychologist who is licensed within the state of Georgia. The ideal candidate for our growing group would be:
- Graduated from an APA accredited program/internship
- Within 2 months of being paneled with various insurance companies or already holds contracts
(*BCBS is a must)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complete and pass background check
- Comfortable with a 1 to 2-year contract agreement that includes a non-complete clause
Provide Testing for young children through adults in the following areas:
- Autism (ADOS), Social Communication, ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, personality testing and conduct general psychological evaluations. (*HT&C can provide testing materials through a negotiated in a monthly flat fee if needed)
Provide therapy to those suffering with:
- OCD, Bi-Polar, eating disorders, self-harming behaviors, anxiety and depression.
What are the benefits of joining our group?
- We are a supportive group of therapists and leaders who love the community in which we live, the practice each of us is building, and most importantly- the work we do!
- Flexibility. You create a schedule that fits your life.
- Part-time furnished office space available/Full time office space available, furnished to your liking
-Marketing, business cards, malpractice insurance, scheduling system and much more are all included in a highly reasonable, monthly flat fee rate.
- Self-care is supported and encouraged in our office culture. We currently offer monthly pre-paid yoga classes for those who want to attend. We hope to add more self-care support in the future based upon our groups preferences.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow if you are just starting out or if you are interested in expanding your practice.
If you are interested in joining our motivated environment while having the chance to build a practice you feel passionately about, please send a brief description as to why you are a good fit with HT&C, along with your CV, to Amy Lasseter at: email@example.com.
Please be sure to put “Clinical Psychologist Inquiry” in the subject line.